Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Washi Tape Light Switch Makeover

It's about time I get on the Washi Tape bandwagon! I discovered Washi on Pinterest and other blogs a few months ago, and fell in love with its diversity and many uses. I had to buy some. And test it... and of course blog about it. So without further ado, my first washi tape project!

It's pretty simple. Light switch covers are boring. I had to jazz this one up a bit!


I used a cool teal blue patterned tape I came across on one of my grocery shopping trips. I simply unscrewed the cover from the wall, covered it row by row with the tape, then screwed it back in. It took about 10 minutes. And it looks pretty cool!




Have you washi-ed a light switch cover? Share your designs in the comments! :)

--Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from readers!